Thursday, September 10, 2009

When your listing is listed at KwikPost.com

At KwikPost.com we have two goals in mind. One is to post investment properties and the other is to sell investment properties.



KwikPost.com may seem too good to be true but our philosophy is simple. Get as many true real estate investors to the site as we possibly can and all of our properties will get sold within our due diligent time periods. Wouldn't that be nice?



So the question I get asked all the time: Eddie how do you make money? I may have alluded to it before but let me make it clear now. I am an investor too, so I make money when the properties I post to KwikPost.com sell. So it is to my best interest to get as many investors as possible on the site so that one of you great investors will buy my properties. I hope that make sense. So when I win you win!





All Posts include:

» FREE Membership to KwikPost.com
» 24/7 Exposure for your home

» Instant posting to our website
» Interactive Mapping of Property

» Attach pictures of your listing
» Unlimited textual description

» Unique web site address
» 24/7 access to edit/cancel your listing

» Hit counter to track your listing's views
» Local Weather/News Information for listing

» Built in contact forms
» Attach unlimited files to listing. (i.e. Word; PDF; Excel)

» Printable Listing Fliers
» Many more features. Register for free now!

If you need help with posting or your questions about the real estate market please call me 843 416 2057 or contact me at KwikAgent@wandohomes.com or visit my website at WandoHomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment